So much of my time is spent on shuttling my kids from point A to point B that I figured its time for me to create my bucket list! (Yes, a few include my kids) These are in no particular order either!
1. Visit wine country- aka Napa or Sonoma. I have tried to go twice this year: first time it was the Delta thunderstorm debacle and just this week it was those Napa fires. (I swear I’m cursed) ?
2. Paris- enough said. I want to visit the art museums, drink wine and eat a crossiant! ?
3. Try to remember the little things with the kids..I know they are no longer babies but before I know it, they will be gone out of my house! ?
4. Italy-I want to eat a traditional Italian pizza and see all the great architecture! ?
5. Expensive heel shoes-right now it would be Christian Louboutins ?
6. Take my kids to NYC and hit all of the sightseeing places, experience fantastic ethnic foods and have them see a Broadway show! ?
7. Jump out of a plane- this scares me to death but I think I should do it….(Maybe like when I’m 80 like George W. Bush) ?
8. Ride in a hot air balloon. ?
9. Grand Canyon (with or without kids) ?
10. Best beaches in the world but for now, I’ll take Hawaii!?♀️
Do you share any of my same bucket lists? What would you add?